Godiva Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Godiva Forums

Welcome to our forums! please feel free to discuss anything and everything! To head back to the main site, please click the PORTAL link below

GodivaHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Haskeer's 'Ard Boyz

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hobowan
Fabricator-General of the Meccanocum
Hobowan

Awesomeness : 4794

Haskeer's 'Ard Boyz Empty
PostSubject: Haskeer's 'Ard Boyz   Haskeer's 'Ard Boyz I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 6:58 am

Hello all,

thought id post up my first batch of images to the site!

this is Haskeer the Nobs Ard boyz mob. Haskeer himself is converted but is yet to be painted, but he will be saved till last!
These boyz are kit bashed from various different kits, including a boyz set, a nob set, plus stormboyz and battlewagon bits (as well as a landspeeder assault kannon!)

They are pretty individual, so i hope you like! (ps, sorry for the rubbish photos!)

Haskeer's 'Ard Boyx

Haskeer's 'Ard Boyz 20120926180013

Da Boyz

Haskeer's 'Ard Boyz 20120926180030

Haskeer's 'Ard Boyz 20120926180108

Haskeer's 'Ard Boyz 20120926180125

Haskeer's 'Ard Boyz 20120926180141

Haskeer's 'Ard Boyz 20120926180157

Haskeer's 'Ard Boyz 20120926180218

Haskeer's 'Ard Boyz 20120926180349

And heres Mack!

(some of you have already had the pleasure)

Haskeer's 'Ard Boyz Mack-644x320

and from a different angle...

Haskeer's 'Ard Boyz 20120926180522

Haskeer's 'Ard Boyz 20120926180325

Back to top Go down
http://godiva.bravesites.com/
Taffiarti
Taffiarti

Awesomeness : 4863

PostSubject: Re: Haskeer's 'Ard Boyz   Haskeer's 'Ard Boyz I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 7:29 am

I got predator blu ray for my birthday. I feel inspired to watch it now!
Back to top Go down
Taffiarti
Taffiarti

Awesomeness : 4863

PostSubject: Re: Haskeer's 'Ard Boyz   Haskeer's 'Ard Boyz I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 9:41 am

I was looking at these again and as ever I am nothing but impressed. So much of your army has great conversions and subtle touches.

It occurred to me though that the bases suck! I was thinking that these guys should be given a tall long grass to go through. I'm sure this can be bought at Hobby Craft or could even be made using an old brush of some sort. Depending upon how you chose to do it, I think it may add something really special, contrasting and stand outish. Exactly what you need for additional points at tournaments.

Looking further on I could see some really fun uses of bases for the Kommandos too!
Back to top Go down
Hobowan
Hobowan

Awesomeness : 4794

PostSubject: Re: Haskeer's 'Ard Boyz   Haskeer's 'Ard Boyz I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 10:17 am

Thanks!

well, since these pics ive sanded the bases, which alrady look much better, but tbh, i plan to paint them all the same colour scheme you did my scenery in, as i want to paint my eventual boards in that colour too, so my home games are totally cohesive.

im not really sure what embellishments would look good on that - i also keep meaning to get the paints you got for it from you so i can buy some but always forget!

what was it you used? wickes?
Back to top Go down
http://godiva.bravesites.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haskeer's 'Ard Boyz   Haskeer's 'Ard Boyz I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Haskeer's 'Ard Boyz
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Godiva Forums :: Miniature Galleries and WIPs-
Jump to: