Godiva Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Godiva Forums

Welcome to our forums! please feel free to discuss anything and everything! To head back to the main site, please click the PORTAL link below

GodivaHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FAQ - not sure on something? Ask it here and it shall be answered!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Taffiarti
Fabricator-General of the Meccanocum
Taffiarti

Awesomeness : 4861

FAQ - not sure on something? Ask it here and it shall be answered! Empty
PostSubject: FAQ - not sure on something? Ask it here and it shall be answered!   FAQ - not sure on something? Ask it here and it shall be answered! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 1:15 am

Q - What if I can only fit some of my unit in the initial 1000 point list and want to add to it later?
A - That's fine as long as it's legal. An example might be a 5 man marine squad being increased to a 10 man. Or adding a dedicated transport to a unit? All of this is fine s they would be in 2 separate lists. Preferably I would prefer this to be done in block of legal units (so 5 man tactical added to 5 man tactical rather than 7 man followed by an additonal 3) but this is 1000 points! Let's be serious....

Q - When EXACTLY do I have to have the pledges finished by.
A - Iwould count the 1st of the month at the time I personally wake up. Generally this will be about 6am. So all nighters are a go, ad actually encouraged if your in a good painting groove!

Q- What happens if I have too mcuh to paint in a year?
A - Well your painting pledge could be bigger? Or you could paint on the side? I understand this may well happen but, in the interest of fairness, only one pledge can be done at a time and receive points

Q - I seem to have finished painting my 1000 points - what do I do now?
A - Well that's actually a great question. There is a defitinite Option of expanding your force. I suggest 500 point increments. Or how adding more narrative? Terrain? Basing? In short we will play this when it happens (and I'm sure it will looking at the armies incolved - deathwing with 4 units compared to Impreial guard foot slog?).

alternatively, when your list is completed, how about painting your primary army? As long as it's in a pledge format and this army is completed to a level you are happy with we can be flexible here.

Back to top Go down

FAQ - not sure on something? Ask it here and it shall be answered!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Godiva Forums :: A Plagiarised Tale of 5 Gamers-
Jump to: