Godiva Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Godiva Forums

Welcome to our forums! please feel free to discuss anything and everything! To head back to the main site, please click the PORTAL link below

GodivaHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Swap Shop

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hobowan
Fabricator-General of the Meccanocum
Hobowan

Awesomeness : 4793

Swap Shop Empty
PostSubject: Swap Shop   Swap Shop I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 9:43 am

So....thought this might be a good little post to start...the title says it all...need anything? think something might be useful to someone else? jot it down here!

Kicking it off is my need for 3 marine melta guns - the space wolf sets dont have one but theres a few in my list and 1 in this month's pledge

ill swap it for plasma guns, plasma pistols or a storm bolter held by a power armoured arm (not termie armour).
or of course i have a shoebox full of ork bits!
Back to top Go down
http://godiva.bravesites.com/
Taffiarti
Taffiarti

Awesomeness : 4862

Swap Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swap Shop   Swap Shop I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 7:45 pm

Unfortunately until recently all space marine weapons came off the same sprue so we only go one as well. I know that I did not have enough at the time I was converting Sternguard to carry the combi meltas and just kind of had to make do. Games Workshop do however now now sell a set of meltas. I can't check the price or quantity at work but I'm pretty sure they are in the bitz section under vanilla marines.
Back to top Go down
Stryph
Hive World Slum Lord
Stryph

Awesomeness : 4701

Swap Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swap Shop   Swap Shop I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 10:14 pm

I'm short of meltaguns myself so afraid I can't help you on that one (I only have 1).

although I do have a few odds and sods that I could do some sort of swap for if people want them:

IG - I have an old Yarrick and a slightly battered chimera
Eldar - I have a maugim'ra death reaper guy who I believe is an HQ of somesort, seems to be OOP from what I can tell
GK - Eversor assassin and other "normal" assissin with sniper rifle

that's all I can recall of the random models off the top of my head, think I have a couple more SM bits a chaplin or something....

Oh and loads of nid bits, that I'm really forgetful at bringing with me when people ask.... :-D

Anyways happy to look if people want stuff!
Back to top Go down
Taffiarti
Taffiarti

Awesomeness : 4862

Swap Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swap Shop   Swap Shop I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 11:34 pm

Mostly I have marine extras. Perhaps they are best for conversions and base work. In terms of guns I have most but sadly all the specila and heavy weapons are in short supply. I may have one through so ask away!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Swap Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swap Shop   Swap Shop I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Swap Shop
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Godiva Forums :: General Discussion-
Jump to: