Godiva Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Godiva Forums

Welcome to our forums! please feel free to discuss anything and everything! To head back to the main site, please click the PORTAL link below

GodivaHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

round 2

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Stryph
Hive World Slum Lord
Stryph

Awesomeness : 4687

round 2 Empty
PostSubject: round 2   round 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 8:04 am

Sorry for the massive delay on this!

In truth I'm finding it really hard to get round to doing the campaign stuff, I will probably just dispose of the fluff altogether as otherwise we will be waiting for me to write it forever!! 

Anyways... as I mentioned when we played the next round is a 250 point escalation normal force org barring only 1 troop is required although that's mandatory - also no fortifications (when are they going to get round to adding more of those...).

I'm really not sure when I'm going to be up next either potentially looking at the middle of July but my trips up are going to be a little bit more reduced for a little while, was going to do early July but I'm booked up for that now so I've no idea when I'm going to be able to make it now!

Anyway enough of my ramblings - if you e-mail over your 750 lists we'll get some more games going! 

Also as a random footnote - anyone interested in any skaven or high elves? Thinking about picking up the fantasy starter set for the rulebook etc and selling the figures - if any of you guys are interested in either though i'll pass them over to you for cost price which I believe would work out to £28 each.

Just wanted to get a post up though so you all know I'm not ignoring you - the mobile networks in Devon are faulty atm and report is it will last for another week - so if I don't respond to replies for a little bit it's because I didn't notice them Smile
Back to top Go down
Taffiarti
Fabricator-General of the Meccanocum
Taffiarti

Awesomeness : 4848

round 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: round 2   round 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 6:34 pm

I can email you them over shortly.

Did we make a decision about which codex I was meant to be using?  I can use either but given the time frame we're talking about here I think it may be advantageous to use the newest one as this campaign will run for a while.

On a different note altogether whilst I should be available for any time you come up, especially if there is notice (he said laughing as when does Stryph ever give notice!) it will likley be a flying visit as, if wverything goes through as it should, I may well be decorating a house!

Let me know if you guys are happy for me to move over to the new codex.  I'll obviously keep what I currently have as much as the points allowance etc... will let me.
Back to top Go down
Stryph
Hive World Slum Lord
Stryph

Awesomeness : 4687

round 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: round 2   round 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 1:06 am

I'm fine with the new dex as long as you keep it as close as possible to the list you first submitted.

Reason im unsure of visits is nat is 8 weeks pregnant and has come off all her meds so is really struggling atm. Until she settles down I dont wanna leave her on her own. If notice in the past for visits has been bad its gonna be even worse now- hoping to do a dash up next weekend for family reasons as my dad had a fall yesterday (old people...) so may squeeze in a game then if I come but thats a last minute call!
Back to top Go down
Taffiarti
Fabricator-General of the Meccanocum
Taffiarti

Awesomeness : 4848

round 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: round 2   round 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 6:42 pm

Great stuff.  I think that everything is actually about the same points cost so I will send an official list to you over the weekend.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

round 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: round 2   round 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

round 2
Page 1 of 1