Godiva Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Godiva Forums

Welcome to our forums! please feel free to discuss anything and everything! To head back to the main site, please click the PORTAL link below

GodivaHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Campaign Updates

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hobowan
Fabricator-General of the Meccanocum
Hobowan

Awesomeness : 4794

Campaign Updates Empty
PostSubject: Campaign Updates   Campaign Updates I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 10:13 am

just to let you know, i have updated the campaign page for the start of turn 2 on the main website - hit the portal link at the top of the forums and have a goose!

Boring bits

When writing bat reps, you have 2 choices, you can either load it directly onto the forums as sarentia did, or you can email it to me and ill lob it on the website and post it/link to it from the forums.

If you think there is going to be a significant delay in the bat rep, please let mark know the score and waht units died/were left straight away so that it makes his life easier calculating (i know we've discussed this before.

Mark, if youd rather avoid it, could you send me an updated PDF (or the original document that i can amend) and i can keep the score and maps updated after each battle?
Boring bits over

many thanks all, and enjoy!
Back to top Go down
http://godiva.bravesites.com/
Stryph
Hive World Slum Lord
Stryph

Awesomeness : 4702

Campaign Updates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Campaign Updates   Campaign Updates I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 7:21 am

Yeah sorry I dropped the ball on updating the site - not gonna lie, my Anubis heads came in the post the other day and everything else got a bit forgotten...

I'll e-ail you over the publisher version of the map so you can do battle by battle updates on the front page - i'm gonna have to get to grips with it at some point as well! - I'm crap with computers! Unless its downloading things or games!!!

EDIT: can't work out how to do calendar entries either...
Back to top Go down
Hobowan
Fabricator-General of the Meccanocum
Hobowan

Awesomeness : 4794

Campaign Updates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Campaign Updates   Campaign Updates I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 7:27 am

to do a calendar entry you have to do it when you create a new topic - theres an option underneath where you write the post. unless its just for admin? try it out if you want Smile
Back to top Go down
http://godiva.bravesites.com/
Sponsored content

Campaign Updates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Campaign Updates   Campaign Updates I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Campaign Updates
Page 1 of 1