Godiva Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Godiva Forums

Welcome to our forums! please feel free to discuss anything and everything! To head back to the main site, please click the PORTAL link below

GodivaHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

PICTURE ISSUES: BY RELLIK

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Taffiarti
Fabricator-General of the Meccanocum
Taffiarti

Awesomeness : 4860

PICTURE ISSUES: BY RELLIK Empty
PostSubject: PICTURE ISSUES: BY RELLIK   PICTURE ISSUES: BY RELLIK I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 12:22 pm

RELLIKS QUESTION:
so with regard to pictures, Hobo, can they be transferred from the public gallery to a thread as I haven't as yet managed to fix that yet?

I imagine this is because most of the photos and pictures are added by Rellik via a mobile phone?
Back to top Go down
Hobowan
Hobowan

Awesomeness : 4791

PostSubject: Re: PICTURE ISSUES: BY RELLIK   PICTURE ISSUES: BY RELLIK I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 8:44 am

aye, you can, effectively the gallery photos are no different than any other image on the internet, and im sure they exist in google images somewhere! that means you can download them to upload them to the forums, but easier than that you can copy the image url to use on a forum posts picture hosting button.

ive tried this on my phone and i think it works - check out my next post from my phone!
Back to top Go down
http://godiva.bravesites.com/
Hobowan
Hobowan

Awesomeness : 4791

PostSubject: Re: PICTURE ISSUES: BY RELLIK   PICTURE ISSUES: BY RELLIK I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 8:45 am

gay! well, bottom line is it works, but i cant figure out how to copy and paste the link into the forum post! a samsung glitch im sure - perhaps your mastery of the iphoniverse is greater than me!

but final answer, yes you can transfer from the gallery to a forum post IF you can work out your own phone!
Back to top Go down
http://godiva.bravesites.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PICTURE ISSUES: BY RELLIK   PICTURE ISSUES: BY RELLIK I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PICTURE ISSUES: BY RELLIK
Page 1 of 1