Godiva Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Godiva Forums

Welcome to our forums! please feel free to discuss anything and everything! To head back to the main site, please click the PORTAL link below

GodivaHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BONUS POINTS

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Taffiarti
Fabricator-General of the Meccanocum
Taffiarti

Awesomeness : 4847

BONUS POINTS Empty
PostSubject: BONUS POINTS   BONUS POINTS I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 11:48 pm

Guys,

I promised the chance for bonus points through out the year so here is the first one! And this may make a differecne as we still have a three way tie for the lead!

This is worth 5 bonus points just for entering, and a further 5 points for the winning entry.

"Do domething creative for your army to build their back ground"

Sounds weird right? But it doesn't have to be. Just stop and think about your army.....

Little bit more.....

There you go.

Everyone has an image of how they view their army, be it in a desert, rubble, Star gate, Space Hulk stuck in the Ever Green Forest with Burt Racoon.... cough <space puppies> cough...... Now is the time to do something to help the rest of us see it. The standard sort of thing that would be here would be drawings, small narratives, scenery, dioramas etc... but it doesn't have to be? It can be anything at all that sums up your army. Hel, it doesn't even have to be done by you as long as it means something to you and you can expalin it here on the forum.

I will be entering for sure as I want the points..... See what you guys can come up with.... you may even enjoy it!

Back to top Go down
Hobowan
Hobowan

Awesomeness : 4778

BONUS POINTS Empty
PostSubject: Re: BONUS POINTS   BONUS POINTS I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 10:56 am

do we have a deadline for this little project?

sounds good!
Back to top Go down
http://godiva.bravesites.com/
Taffiarti
Taffiarti

BONUS POINTS Empty
PostSubject: Re: BONUS POINTS   BONUS POINTS I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 6:28 pm

That is a very good point....

DEADLINE IS 01/05/2013.
Back to top Go down
Hobowan
Hobowan

Awesomeness : 4778

BONUS POINTS Empty
PostSubject: Re: BONUS POINTS   BONUS POINTS I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 10:20 am

Well, i have to find a creative task for this - i was thinking of a drawing of a wolf pack hunt in the style of my watership down drawings you may recall from the coach to warhammer world taff!

in the mean time - this scientific journal describe my army and tactics perfectly!

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0376635711001884
Back to top Go down
http://godiva.bravesites.com/
Taffiarti
Taffiarti

BONUS POINTS Empty
PostSubject: Re: BONUS POINTS   BONUS POINTS I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 7:02 pm

My first Dark Angel Story is up on the Dark Angel thread. i hope i's not so bad you can't enjoy it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

BONUS POINTS Empty
PostSubject: Re: BONUS POINTS   BONUS POINTS I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BONUS POINTS
Page 1 of 1