Godiva Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Godiva Forums

Welcome to our forums! please feel free to discuss anything and everything! To head back to the main site, please click the PORTAL link below

GodivaHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Island of Death

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Stryph
Hive World Slum Lord
Stryph

Awesomeness : 4699

Island of Death Empty
PostSubject: Island of Death   Island of Death I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 5:22 am

The above is the title o the next campaign - I'll be putting the fluff piece up when I've got it off the 15 post-it notes currently sitting around my computer but thought I'd get the ball rolling on lists.

Firstly when we played last time I said I'd happily play any codex of your choosing so if you guys want to pick me a dex to proxy with then say so below and if there is a consensus I'll roll with that, otherwise it'll be nids.

I'm not going to go into specifics of whats what with the campaign only to say that your first list will need to 500 points, contain 1 HQ 0-2 troop 0-1 elites 0-1 heavy 0-1 fast attack - maximum of 1 MC and 1 vehicle. I'm taking lists from.... NOW via e-mail.

The campaign is going to be character based, so your HQ choice is very very important as he will be the center of your army and receive bonuses from the Stryph boon table etc. Also bear in mind this is an escalation campaign so after each round of battles you'll add another 250 points to your army all the way up 2000 points for the final battles.

I'm looking to start this one in May as that's when I'm up next and I'm selfish like that :-P

There will be 0 battle report requirement for this one as I have completely scaled back on my involvement in the day to day. I'd appreciate if peeps would put a quick post on the forum when they play just with the result and what boon's (if any) they received.

Due to the low level of participants there will be no map for this one - don't need it with 4 and the one I have is for 6 so it'll be a round robin league format unless other people jump in before kick off.

can't see anything else I need to say on my notes but if you think I've missed anything or have questions then give me a shout!

I'll try ad get everything out when the lists are in, although I have a 2 day tourney next weekend and all entrants lists go up online tonight so there is every chance I spend the next week sifting through all 48 of them looking through what people have gone with. Apparently there is some proper filth that's been entered - cron air much?? be interesting to see anyway, I' just typing drivel again so I'll stop...
Back to top Go down
Bloodlust_Rellik
Xenophobic Space Marine
Bloodlust_Rellik

Awesomeness : 4406

Island of Death Empty
PostSubject: Re: Island of Death   Island of Death I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 5:52 am

Does our first list still have to follow standard foc rules fella?
Back to top Go down
Stryph
Hive World Slum Lord
Stryph

Island of Death Empty
PostSubject: Re: Island of Death   Island of Death I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 5:53 am

It needs to follow the modified foc above
Back to top Go down
Bloodlust_Rellik
Xenophobic Space Marine
Bloodlust_Rellik

Awesomeness : 4406

Island of Death Empty
PostSubject: Re: Island of Death   Island of Death I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 6:02 am

Wonderful Smile muchos gracias
Back to top Go down
Stryph
Hive World Slum Lord
Stryph

Island of Death Empty
PostSubject: Re: Island of Death   Island of Death I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 7:03 am

should also say - book missions won't be used until we hit 1k, hence the 0 troops it as there won't objectives. Not in that sense anyway.
Back to top Go down
Hobowan
Fabricator-General of the Meccanocum
Hobowan

Awesomeness : 4791

Island of Death Empty
PostSubject: Re: Island of Death   Island of Death I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 6:27 am

yay, new campaign! ill have my list for you this evening Smile
Back to top Go down
http://godiva.bravesites.com/
Stryph
Hive World Slum Lord
Stryph

Island of Death Empty
PostSubject: Re: Island of Death   Island of Death I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 4:52 am

All lists are in now and for your delectation and delight are posted below:

Necrons

HQ - Overlord, staff of light, ress orb, sempiternal weave, mindshackle scarabs, phase shifter

Troop - 10x Necron warriors

Heavy - Doomsday Ark

Eldar

HQ - Farseer: guide

Heavy - 5 Dark Reapers - Exarch, Tempest Launcher, fast Shot

Elite - 8 Harlequins, all with Harlequins kiss, - Troupe Master (power weapon)

Grey Knights

HQ - Lord Kaldor Draigo

Troop - 4 x Paladins (one with nemesis falchions)

Orks

HQ - Warboss (150pts)
Attack squig, Cybork body, Power Klaw, Stikkbombs, Warbike, twin-linked dakkaguns

Troops - Ork Boyz (175pts)
17x Shoota Boys
Boy with Big shoota
Boy with Big shoota
Nob with 'Eavy armour, bosspole, Power klaw
Fast Attack (120pts)

Fast - Dakkajet - 3 Twin-linked supa shootas,

Heavy - Big Gunz (46pts)
2x Ammo runt, 2x Kannon

I'll get the fluff up in short order, got my folks here this weekend so not sure I'll get to it but will en devour to try. Also let me know your availability around the bank holiday weekend to see if we can kickstart it then (sent an e-mail round a while go about it)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Island of Death Empty
PostSubject: Re: Island of Death   Island of Death I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Island of Death
Page 1 of 1