Godiva Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Godiva Forums

Welcome to our forums! please feel free to discuss anything and everything! To head back to the main site, please click the PORTAL link below

GodivaHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Anyone for Blood Bowl?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Stryph
Hive World Slum Lord
Stryph

Awesomeness : 4699

Anyone for Blood Bowl? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone for Blood Bowl?   Anyone for Blood Bowl? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 10:02 pm

So I found the bloodbowl pc game the other day, whilst havig a really steep learning curve it is epicness personified and while I suck I absolutely love it!

Was wondering if there was enough interest out there for a multiplayer league - I realise this is a bit out of the blue and will probably die a death due ot lack of responses...

it's £14.99 on steam for the legendary edition (it's basically the board game with CG) and would give us another outlet for our gaming habit with less annoyance to family schedules and whatnot! - anyone interested and if so you know others that would be as well?
Back to top Go down
Hobowan
Fabricator-General of the Meccanocum
Hobowan

Awesomeness : 4791

PostSubject: Re: Anyone for Blood Bowl?   Anyone for Blood Bowl? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 4:05 am

i'd be in, but ill have to wait till pay day - even then i may have used up all my personal brownie points as im buying the wolves battleforce on pay day!
Back to top Go down
http://godiva.bravesites.com/
Stryph
Hive World Slum Lord
Stryph

PostSubject: Re: Anyone for Blood Bowl?   Anyone for Blood Bowl? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 8:38 pm

Have discovered that there is also a free java version on a site called Fumbbl which is a blood bowl league site - haven't looked at it yet so not sure how good it is though!

Not sure how viable our own stand alonw league would be though, especially as Taff and Rich don't have full PC access atm - I didn't think this one through... Maybe something for the future though.
Back to top Go down
Stryph
Hive World Slum Lord
Stryph

PostSubject: Re: Anyone for Blood Bowl?   Anyone for Blood Bowl? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 12:51 am

Looked at fumbbl over lunch and it looks very very good! I've signed up with them and will start playing online there - they have proper leagues and whatnot going on for everyone that plays, looks pretty immense! It's played in a java client so no bg downloads or anything like that, I'll let you know how I get on when I eventually get round to having a game on there! (I kinda wanna skip my 40k tourney and play this all weekend now...)
Back to top Go down
Taffiarti
Fabricator-General of the Meccanocum
Taffiarti

Awesomeness : 4860

PostSubject: Re: Anyone for Blood Bowl?   Anyone for Blood Bowl? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 6:36 pm

In theory I would love too. The probelme is that I don't have my own computer nor free reign to down load what I want.

How does this work exactly? Would both players have to be on line at the same time?
Back to top Go down
Stryph
Hive World Slum Lord
Stryph

PostSubject: Re: Anyone for Blood Bowl?   Anyone for Blood Bowl? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 8:25 pm

Yeah both online at the same time deal. It runs in java so you dont actually need to download anything for it. Go to fumbbl.com and have a look if you get a chance, looks pretty good to me!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone for Blood Bowl?   Anyone for Blood Bowl? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone for Blood Bowl?
Page 1 of 1