Godiva Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Godiva Forums

Welcome to our forums! please feel free to discuss anything and everything! To head back to the main site, please click the PORTAL link below

GodivaHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Campaign Questions

Go down 
+3
Taffiarti
Hobowan
Stryph
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Hobowan
Fabricator-General of the Meccanocum
Hobowan

Awesomeness : 4793

Campaign Questions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Campaign Questions   Campaign Questions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 7:30 am

Thats the most awesome avatar ever...better than richards even!
Back to top Go down
http://godiva.bravesites.com/
Bloodlust_Rellik
Xenophobic Space Marine
Bloodlust_Rellik

Awesomeness : 4408

PostSubject: Re: Campaign Questions   Campaign Questions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 9:31 am

Welcome welcome storm; hobo, I'm not entirely happy with your last post!!!!
Back to top Go down
Stryph
Hive World Slum Lord
Stryph

Awesomeness : 4701

PostSubject: Re: Campaign Questions   Campaign Questions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 12:00 am

Excellent more Tyranids! I'm interested to see/ hear how your running nids I haven't got to grips with them in 6th, by all accounts they really should be better than they were overall. I think I've reached some sort of nid overload though...

I blame the Blood Angels, it hasn't been the same since I played with them!
Back to top Go down
Sarentia
Snotling
Sarentia

Awesomeness : 4251

PostSubject: Re: Campaign Questions   Campaign Questions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 8:56 am

Okay, I'm in the middle of typing up the Dark Eldar vs. Grey Knights batrep as I speak (well, obviously not right in the middle of it right at this particular second cos I'm typing this but you know what I mean..)

I had hoped to get it up on the forums tonight but realistically I'm going to be able to finish typing it tonight and then it will be posted tomorrow evening. Guys, sorry for the delay.
Back to top Go down
Hobowan
Hobowan

PostSubject: Re: Campaign Questions   Campaign Questions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 9:20 am

welcome to the forum!

looking forward to reading the bat rep! Feel free to give me a buzz if you are having trouble posting it on the forum Smile
Back to top Go down
Stryph
Hive World Slum Lord
Stryph

PostSubject: Re: Campaign Questions   Campaign Questions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 3:03 am

By way of update...

There are a couple of reinforcement sheet things (I need a proper name for this I keep calling them different things - 10 free resources for the best name idea) outstanding if I get them all back before Saturday then that's all good. Either way Turn 2 will be starting on Saturday night. If I don't have complete garrison lists back by then I'll fill them out for people (using their standard lists as turn 1 adjusted for legality accordingly).

I had a brief look at the website admin (without trying to touch anyhting so I don't break it) and I'll give uploading everything on here a dash (if the site disappears this is why).

Anyhow I've diverged from my point...

By hook or by crook (is a crook not a type of hook?) turn 2 will be starting on Saturday night - I'll send an e-mail around directing you to the forums when it's go time. I'll open a single thread for declarations -all declarions made there are law and first come first serve will apply as previously.

I think that's what I started this post to say.... My mind keeps wandering off....

oh and

ATLANTA FALCONS RULE!!!!!! YYYYYYYEEEEAAAAHHHH!!

I'm in one of those moods today apparently....
Back to top Go down
Taffiarti
Taffiarti

Awesomeness : 4862

PostSubject: Re: Campaign Questions   Campaign Questions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 8:32 am

Curse you....... I'm out all weekend. Of all the weekends in all the year, you had to pick this one lol!
Back to top Go down
Hobowan
Hobowan

PostSubject: Re: Campaign Questions   Campaign Questions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 9:13 am

apologies that my list is one thats being waited on - its for 1 main reason - ive asked storm to pick my army list for the new world i have to fill with troops....hopefully he'll take me out of my comfort zone! Shocked

ready tomorrow after work Smile
Back to top Go down
Hobowan
Hobowan

PostSubject: Re: Campaign Questions   Campaign Questions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 9:43 am

also Stryph, when you create the forum topic to start off turn two challenges, you could set a calendar item for it as well in way of a deadline for challenges to be made and then again for the turn itself.
That way we all know when the deadline is from day 1 without needing to be reminded cheers

dont worry about the website itself - everythings fixable, its only an ms sharepoint clone Smile
Back to top Go down
Stryph
Hive World Slum Lord
Stryph

PostSubject: Re: Campaign Questions   Campaign Questions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 11:14 am

oh yes the old ms sharepoint clone! I totally understand that... Suspect

Can I not just spam holy light over and over, or does that only work on WoW? I' sure I'll figure it out though.

Storm is picking your troops? Grots grots and more grots!

This is also our cue to all attack Taff's worlds while he's not looking!! cheers

Back to top Go down
Hobowan
Hobowan

PostSubject: Re: Campaign Questions   Campaign Questions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 3:51 am

Storm finished my list today, ill send it on tonight!

Is it all out war against the eldar this turn then?!
Back to top Go down
Bloodlust_Rellik
Xenophobic Space Marine
Bloodlust_Rellik

Awesomeness : 4408

PostSubject: Re: Campaign Questions   Campaign Questions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 12:28 am

I'd say so; a little vengeance is on the cards...... Another campaign q for stryph then although I've probably missed it; if a force on a world attacks another and fails, can a second attack from the same world be made in that turn or does it have to wait? Also while I think of it can I make an attack announcement later in the turn after seeing the outcome of other results??
Back to top Go down
Stryph
Hive World Slum Lord
Stryph

PostSubject: Re: Campaign Questions   Campaign Questions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 4:08 am

No - each planet can only be attacked once in a turn.

When a planet gets attacked it is effectively locked out, so that planet cannot launch an attack that turn, another player can join the attack in an allied assault. The way we're now doing the resources for allied assaults though that's something which sucks for everybody involved so think of it more as a "I have no where else to attack" option rather than anything else
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Campaign Questions   Campaign Questions - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Campaign Questions
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2