Godiva Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Godiva Forums

Welcome to our forums! please feel free to discuss anything and everything! To head back to the main site, please click the PORTAL link below

GodivaHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Turn 3

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Stryph
Hive World Slum Lord
Stryph

Awesomeness : 4702

Turn 3 Empty
PostSubject: Turn 3   Turn 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 8:39 am

Below is the turn 3 fluff, which I have re-written ore times than I should have, there was a slight lack of proofreading in what is now the 3rd completely different version so apologies for typos and what not (I really need a new keyboard it's getting frustrating now). Was going to save this for when turn 3 opened up for declarations but thought I may as well put it up as it's done! Anyway...

An old eye had its gaze upon the Antaris Nebulae. The races had been assembled exactly as planned; now their fate was in their own hands.

The galaxy was on the brink of destruction, the very fabric of its existence was on the verge of being torn asunder, yet the petty quibbling and primitive nature of its inhabitants prevented them from making the peace required to save themselves.

He had slept for millennia, to avoid the war that had destroyed the others of his kind, awaking to find only more conflict. They were all as children, and he must be their parent. He would give them the tools to help themselves, guide them in the right direction, so that they could grow. If they did wrong, as all children, they must be punished. Punished in such a way that they would know that no further transgressions would be permitted.

He watched as the tyranids consumed all races around them. Was it even possible to for such a race to be tamed? To be brought together with those who it once deemed to be food and work together? He must try. The Tyranids had consumed so many, yet here, it had been the other races that had been the aggressor, there must be hope.

The Tyranid incursion had unsettled the other races, they knew the threat that they posed. He understood the intelligence behind the Tyranid race, they did not. The Tyranids had attempted to communicate with the galaxy before, and found only war; it would be folly to hold them solely accountable. Yet the others must be given an opportunity to communicate, to unite.

He moved across the chamber, his tail dragging across the cold stone of the chamber. His legs still felt heavy as he moved, the sleep had been so long it had taken a toll on his body. He struggled to lift his arm to the console in front of him scratching at various buttons and dials as he did so portals opened on what he deemed the civilised planets across the Antaris sector.

They would be given a chance to show that they were worth saving; if they failed he would end the misery of the galaxy forever.
Back to top Go down
Taffiarti
Fabricator-General of the Meccanocum
Taffiarti

Awesomeness : 4863

Turn 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turn 3   Turn 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 12:14 am

Now that, is intriguing
Back to top Go down
Hobowan
Hobowan

Awesomeness : 4794

Turn 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turn 3   Turn 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 5:18 am

ooooo...if i were the old man i would bother the others and just ally with the orkses Smile

screw the rest of the races, they aint worth it! lol!
Back to top Go down
http://godiva.bravesites.com/
Taffiarti
Taffiarti

Awesomeness : 4863

Turn 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turn 3   Turn 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 8:31 am

For all you know the orks mutated out of a pool of left overs that happened to be too close to the toilet when he went for a drunken pee....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Turn 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turn 3   Turn 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Turn 3
Page 1 of 1