Godiva Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Godiva Forums

Welcome to our forums! please feel free to discuss anything and everything! To head back to the main site, please click the PORTAL link below

GodivaHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gay Knights vs Orks Turn 3

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hobowan
Fabricator-General of the Meccanocum
Hobowan

Awesomeness : 4791

Gay Knights vs Orks Turn 3 Empty
PostSubject: Gay Knights vs Orks Turn 3   Gay Knights vs Orks Turn 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 11:23 am

totally forgot i promised rellik i would write this bat rep for him! after scrambling around ive found the notes, so will scribble together a bat rep this weekend.

apologies!
Back to top Go down
http://godiva.bravesites.com/
Stryph
Hive World Slum Lord
Stryph

Awesomeness : 4699

PostSubject: Re: Gay Knights vs Orks Turn 3   Gay Knights vs Orks Turn 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 12:45 pm

No worries I'm massively behind my end as well - I've taken this week off work to catch up with everything so I'll put my batrep up and do all the campaign stuff shortly.

After I put the 1st Jan deadline I thiought it was probably going to end up being a little unrealistic for everyone what with xmas etc it's to be expected!
Back to top Go down
Taffiarti
Fabricator-General of the Meccanocum
Taffiarti

Awesomeness : 4860

PostSubject: Re: Gay Knights vs Orks Turn 3   Gay Knights vs Orks Turn 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 12:43 am

Silly raggett, hopefully my video battle report will be worked on this weekend. I have WIP/tutorials I am still writing for the Eldar Farseer and a terrain one then onto the two videos I have outstanding.

Then it's a claen slate! i dream of such things...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gay Knights vs Orks Turn 3   Gay Knights vs Orks Turn 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gay Knights vs Orks Turn 3
Page 1 of 1