Godiva Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Godiva Forums

Welcome to our forums! please feel free to discuss anything and everything! To head back to the main site, please click the PORTAL link below

GodivaHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Turn Three: Eldar vs Grey Knights

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Taffiarti
Fabricator-General of the Meccanocum
Taffiarti

Awesomeness : 4860

Turn Three: Eldar vs Grey Knights Empty
PostSubject: Turn Three: Eldar vs Grey Knights   Turn Three: Eldar vs Grey Knights I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 12:28 am

I'm unlikely to get thios battle report up before XMas as I'm strugglin to paint/make all the presents before the magical day. To avoid the Wrath of Stryh....

grey Knights win!

Hammer of Wrath (assuming eaxch objective is worth three here as Im at work)
Diagnoal deployment
5 objectives

Grey Knights 7 (1 objective, 2 heavy choice kills, warlord kill, linbreaker)
Eldar 2 (first blood, heavy choice kill)

Survivors:

grey Knights (Clappers - correct me if Im wrong)
- 1 dreadknight
- 1 unit stike squad (the troops choice in power arnmour)
- HQ commander fellow

Eldar survivors
- 3 War Walkers
- Autroch on Jetbike (why cant i be rid of this fellow!)
- 1 shining spear !

Hope this keeps the nids at bay.....
Back to top Go down
Stryph
Hive World Slum Lord
Stryph

Awesomeness : 4699

Turn Three: Eldar vs Grey Knights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turn Three: Eldar vs Grey Knights   Turn Three: Eldar vs Grey Knights I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 4:07 am

Turn 3 is my season of goodwill - I'll try not to be a prick in turn 3. I may still be a prick about turn 2 during turn 3 though - that's okay though right? Twisted Evil

Not sure about garrisons as not on my home computer - but will need confirmation of the eldar this unless it was a 1750 garrison, I know that was the case with GK so that's easy enough to work out.

Hopefully I'll get my batrep out this week but I'm stretched with a house inspection, xmas shopping, work etc boring etc... So mine may hit next week - next one will be video though once I've had a chance to play with the video editing and not under time constraints, which no doubt means the first one will be a non campaign one, so I can fiddle with it at length as is my preference (insert rude joke here using 'fiddle' 'length' 'preference')

Back to top Go down

Turn Three: Eldar vs Grey Knights
Page 1 of 1