Godiva Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Godiva Forums

Welcome to our forums! please feel free to discuss anything and everything! To head back to the main site, please click the PORTAL link below

GodivaHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Turn 3 - Go!

Go down 
+2
Taffiarti
Stryph
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Stryph
Hive World Slum Lord
Stryph

Awesomeness : 4702

Turn 3 - Go! Empty
PostSubject: Turn 3 - Go!   Turn 3 - Go! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 10:45 am

Okay so here we are - turn 3 declarations time!

Garrison lists and the galaxy map have both gone out. You may now post your declarations below. We'll run the deadline for turn 3 until january 1st as we're hitting xmas period and peeps might have probles organising games.

If anyone wants to forego their attack for any reason (unable to organise, don't feel like making an attack etc) let me know and you can get a resource based compensation for it, starting at 2k and shrinking depending on how long you wait to tell me your not making a move.

Normally I would wait for others to declare before doing mine but... I don't want to :-P

I'm attacking the Orks of Makarij from Alona - Orks need to learn their place!

Last edited by Stryph on Thu Nov 22, 2012 11:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Taffiarti
Fabricator-General of the Meccanocum
Taffiarti

Awesomeness : 4863

Turn 3 - Go! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turn 3 - Go!   Turn 3 - Go! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 11:12 am

I declare an attack on the Grey Knights of Melete from Xi’Lan using my teleport.

Need to see if all grey knights are wusses or if the one regiment I have come across has a particularly gay commander....
Back to top Go down
Hobowan
Fabricator-General of the Meccanocum
Hobowan

Awesomeness : 4794

Turn 3 - Go! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turn 3 - Go!   Turn 3 - Go! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 6:43 am

Riding high on the destruction of the slightly-less-gay knights, the orks of namiki tally forth and head over to the neighbouring rogue world of Lapko

who will we find here, a garrison of blood angels? or has this world too been over-run by the incursion of the hive fleets?

who knows, and lets face it, these are orks, so who cares?!
Back to top Go down
http://godiva.bravesites.com/
Latent Entropy
Mindless servitor
Latent Entropy

Awesomeness : 4299

Turn 3 - Go! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turn 3 - Go!   Turn 3 - Go! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 9:29 am

The Chaos Fleet from Paloq will teleport to Regnier for more "Skulls for the Skull Throne!"

Last edited by Latent Entropy on Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sarentia
Snotling
Sarentia

Awesomeness : 4252

Turn 3 - Go! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turn 3 - Go!   Turn 3 - Go! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 9:44 am

We will be attacking the rogue world of Aguilar from Obelix. Will be interesting to try out a somewhat experimental list - well, one that I haven't really used before anyway.
Back to top Go down
Bloodlust_Rellik
Xenophobic Space Marine
Bloodlust_Rellik

Awesomeness : 4409

Turn 3 - Go! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turn 3 - Go!   Turn 3 - Go! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 10:03 am

And I shall heading to Aenna from Irma to try and teach the brutish orks some war etiquette (usually that means die quickly and quietly from my perspective by maybe my fortune is about to change??) Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Stryph
Hive World Slum Lord
Stryph

Awesomeness : 4702

Turn 3 - Go! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turn 3 - Go!   Turn 3 - Go! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 11:09 pm

The slightly-less-Gay Knights have chosen to forego their attack on this turn and take the resource boost instead.

You can lock this one up if you want Hobo - we're all done!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Turn 3 - Go! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turn 3 - Go!   Turn 3 - Go! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Turn 3 - Go!
Page 1 of 1