Godiva Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Godiva Forums

Welcome to our forums! please feel free to discuss anything and everything! To head back to the main site, please click the PORTAL link below

GodivaHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Taffs Eldar WIP Blog

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Taffiarti
Fabricator-General of the Meccanocum
Taffiarti

Awesomeness : 4860

Taffs Eldar WIP Blog Empty
PostSubject: Taffs Eldar WIP Blog   Taffs Eldar WIP Blog I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 12:41 am

Gentlemen

You may call me slacker Taff. In 2013 I have probably painted every night bar a handful. Yet what have I shown in my blogs? Nothing! What a slacker. Whilst I know I am not the only one who has not been posting, I cannot criticise. So, here's hopefully the start of more regular posting.

Tonught I will be starting with Eldar! I am not entirely sure what I have posted elsewhere so this Eldar Blog will get the lot! I have painted approximately 750 points this year and am well on the way to making that 900. I have painted:

- Farseer

- 10 Guardians with Warlock and Magnetised Heavy Weapons Platform

- 10 Dire Avengers with magnetised Exach

- Close Combat Wraith Lord

- More shooty Wraith Lord.

Scarily this is actually a fairly decent start to an army here and it sompletely legal! I have not used any elite slots nor fast attack choice so I do have a few options of what I want to do with my army. The next unit I am painting are striking Scorpions. It's funny as I was doing some research on them and I realised that I actually have the Rogue Trader models. No wonder my Wraith Lords look so big.

I am at a bit of a loss as to what to do exactly so will probably plump for a transport for my Dire Avengers. After that it's anyones guess! Suggestions more than welcome!

When I get home tonight I will post pictures of the about units and the WIP of the Scorpions.

Cheers

Taff
Back to top Go down
Taffiarti
Fabricator-General of the Meccanocum
Taffiarti

Awesomeness : 4860

Taffs Eldar WIP Blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taffs Eldar WIP Blog   Taffs Eldar WIP Blog I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 6:59 pm

So, still no pictures, but I am making progress.

As part of the tale of 5 gamers (or is it 2 now?) I have been painting my Eldar rangers.  The foirst 5 are very close to being done.  The next 5 have their base colours on them and so are more than table top ready.

I have also been painting one of my planes...

More painting will be done tonight and I shall take photos!  They will likely be crap (phone, poor lighting etc...) But they will show where I am and what I am doing!
Back to top Go down

Taffs Eldar WIP Blog
Page 1 of 1