Godiva Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Godiva Forums

Welcome to our forums! please feel free to discuss anything and everything! To head back to the main site, please click the PORTAL link below

GodivaHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

600 point Eldar/Ork List

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Taffiarti
Fabricator-General of the Meccanocum
Taffiarti

Awesomeness : 4848

600 point Eldar/Ork List Empty
PostSubject: 600 point Eldar/Ork List   600 point Eldar/Ork List I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 11:31 pm

Well, in keeping with the spirit of Stryph I thought I would post the list that Hobo and I are playing in Nottingham. Same format - 600 points each.

Eldar:
HQ:Avatar
Tr: 10 Guardians with scatter laser, Warlock upgraded to spirit seer.
Tr: 5 Dire Avengers with Exarch, bladestorm
Hvy: Wraith Lord, Wraith Sword
Hvy: Wraith lord, Wraith Sword

Ork:
HQ: Big Mek with Shokk attack gun
tr: 30 ork boys
tr: 10 gretchin
Fst: Dakka Jet
Hvy: 7 Lootas

Obvioulsy I have done this list from memory...

But our basic plan was to put the Wraith Lords and Avatar bounding up the middle with the guardians behind them. The ork boys would either join them up the middle or attack from a flank. The dire avengers attack the middle objectives in the lat part of the game and the gretchin camp at the back with the shock attack gun,

We played Storm and Soulz on Saturday (Nids/Guard) and we did quite well. The dice were balanced and fair over all anf the main things we learned was:
- the avatar realy is a beast in cc.
- People are scared of Wraith Lords
- But Wraith Lords can absorb a large amount of fire power from the big guns (One Wraith Lord won three challenges whilst taking on a mob - boom!)
- Wraith Lords are good in challenges
- Dakka Jets are awesome!
Back to top Go down
Stryph
Hive World Slum Lord
Stryph

Awesomeness : 4687

PostSubject: Re: 600 point Eldar/Ork List   600 point Eldar/Ork List I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 12:31 am

definitely good to have a flyer in there - we're missing flyers or an answer to flyers in our list - I fully expect to come up against them and get destroyed with what we're running - won't get y winged tyrant painted in time tho!

The tourney I' playing in is a practice for some guys that are travelling up to Nottingham to play at the end of the month - doubt it's the exact same one as you but i'll let you know what we come up against as it may help you out anyway!
Back to top Go down
Hobowan
Hobowan

Awesomeness : 4779

PostSubject: Re: 600 point Eldar/Ork List   600 point Eldar/Ork List I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 7:47 am

if i didnt have the dakkajet and ( 8 ) lootas, at this points level i think the aegis defence line, shielding the long fangs, would be one of the most cost efficient things you could do

75 points gives you interceptor & effectively 2 twin linked autocannons plus 4+ cover for the long fangs (3+ if they go to ground) and will ruin anyone whos decided to invest their precious few points in fliers!
Back to top Go down
http://godiva.bravesites.com/
Stryph
Hive World Slum Lord
Stryph

Awesomeness : 4687

PostSubject: Re: 600 point Eldar/Ork List   600 point Eldar/Ork List I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 9:07 pm

Truthfully had I known the longfangs were coming I'd drop the prime and hive guard, and find room in there for a bastion (as I have one all painted up) so we had some sort of anti-air and the longfangs can sit on it and take out any tanks/ flyers for me. ATM I have a list that is basically just my standard allcomers crammed into 600 points, lack of planning for the win!!

I just don't wanna get a spanking in my first time out...

Here's hoping I roll up Iron Arm on my terv every game!
Back to top Go down
Taffiarti
Taffiarti

Awesomeness : 4848

PostSubject: Re: 600 point Eldar/Ork List   600 point Eldar/Ork List I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 12:33 am

Tervigons are hard to kill no matter what. I imagine that yiou will prioritise anything that can hurt him anyway!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 600 point Eldar/Ork List   600 point Eldar/Ork List I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

600 point Eldar/Ork List
Page 1 of 1