Godiva Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Godiva Forums

Welcome to our forums! please feel free to discuss anything and everything! To head back to the main site, please click the PORTAL link below

GodivaHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Taff: Death Wing Army

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Taffiarti
Fabricator-General of the Meccanocum
Taffiarti

Awesomeness : 4862

Taff: Death Wing Army - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taff: Death Wing Army   Taff: Death Wing Army - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 6:45 pm

OK, quick update as I need to start work Sad

This month I needed to complet 10 rangers and 1 secial ranger character.

I did compleet all 10 rangers (except bases) but I failed to finish the charcater. This is becuase I painted a crimson hunter instead! Max points to me!

Next month: finish the charcater and Wraith Knight!

Back to top Go down
Taffiarti
Taffiarti

PostSubject: Re: Taff: Death Wing Army   Taff: Death Wing Army - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 6:27 pm

As promised here are some pictures of my work from the last three months:

Taff: Death Wing Army - Page 2 Wave_s10
Waver Serpent with magnetised weapon Options...

Taff: Death Wing Army - Page 2 Ranger11
Taff: Death Wing Army - Page 2 Ranger12
Here wqe have some Eldar rangers.  I do have more photos but obviously I am loading these up at work....

Taff: Death Wing Army - Page 2 Crimso10
Here is the bonus model of last month!  Really pleased with how this turned out.  

Taff: Death Wing Army - Page 2 Specia10
Here is the special character I was meant to be working on.  Will likely finish this months with him.

And here is next months pledge...

Taff: Death Wing Army - Page 2 Wraith10
Back to top Go down
Taffiarti
Taffiarti

PostSubject: Re: Taff: Death Wing Army   Taff: Death Wing Army - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 6:46 pm

Wraith Knight completed!

Taff: Death Wing Army - Page 2 Wraith11

Well, apart from the base.....

Next, finish off the ranger character and therefore the pledge.  Then take a day or so as a break to catch up on sleep!

After the rest, infantry I think.  Struggling a bit to figure out what I want to do.  I know I want to do infantry, and after that a falcon tank. I'm definitely going to do one of my harlequin models as I have found a colour combination I'm interested in playing with.  But as for what squad I am struggling a bit.  It's really between Fire dragons, Warp Spiders or a Wraith guard unit.  I would ask for help but I'm sure I will get no replies,lol.

I'll keep the post updated.  Think I might even do a painted army shot this weekend as motivation to try and get the ranger finished and the outstanding bases completed.....
Back to top Go down
Bloodlust_Rellik
Xenophobic Space Marine
Bloodlust_Rellik

Awesomeness : 4408

PostSubject: Re: Taff: Death Wing Army   Taff: Death Wing Army - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 6:10 am

So pretty *sigh lol
Back to top Go down
Bloodlust_Rellik
Xenophobic Space Marine
Bloodlust_Rellik

Awesomeness : 4408

PostSubject: Re: Taff: Death Wing Army   Taff: Death Wing Army - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 6:12 am

I love the flyer, and the wraiths night goes without saying; I am intrigued however as you've taken the picture in sunlight, if there is any light reflection at all or if it's all paint......!
Back to top Go down
Taffiarti
Taffiarti

PostSubject: Re: Taff: Death Wing Army   Taff: Death Wing Army - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 12:12 am

Sadly I'm not quite that much of a perfectionist! It's a mixture of both really. I have done the edge highlighting and that seems to have come out pretty well. I have also added quite a lot of shading, so most of the dark areas were actually done by me. The head looks pretty much like that as well. But it is definitely sundrenched!

Will be basing him and all those I have't done yet this weekend. Looking forward to having a really uniform army. Still not sure which infantry to paint next though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taff: Death Wing Army   Taff: Death Wing Army - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taff: Death Wing Army
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2